In a nutshell: finally got a prescription, acted like an ostrich, started meds, felt like shit, got used to meds, bloods went loopy, got taken off meds, 3 weeks of cold turkey, back on meds. Makes my head spin just thinking about it. Makes my head spin just thinking about it.
Follow my journey into a Lupus-filled sort of Wonderland:
- Shiny new drugs
- Living like an ostrich
- Day 1: down the rabbit hole
- Day 3: looking like death
- Day 7: troublesome hormones and tardy tooth fairies
- Day 10: feeling bleugh
- Day 20: light at the end of the tunnel
- Day 60: it was all going so well
- Day 94: what do you mean I’m abnormal?
- Day 96: well, that’s that then
- Day 135: Hey ho, back to Square One we go
- Day 274: hibernation here we come